1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Mmm...now, what seven things do I want to reveal about myself? Let's see...
- I'm a graphic designer by day, so I write at night and on weekends.
- I belong to the American Night Writers Association (ANWA) based in Arizona.
- I love to write both fiction and non-fiction, though writing fiction brings me the greatest joy.
- I once had a novel contract, but lost it because the company made a financial blunder and had to release all their contracts.
- I have many published newspaper articles and a featured story in another author's book.
- Several years ago, I won the American Mother's creative writing contest.
- If I were stranded on a desert island, I'd draw letters in the sand just to keep writing.
- Samuel Park
- DL Hammons
- Jon Paul
- Amy Tate
- Molly Hall
- Elana Johnson
- Jan Cline
- Margo Berendsen
- Angie Paxton
- Lani Woodland
- Wendy Paine Miller
- Rosslyn Elliott
- Nicole Ducleroir
- Lydia Kang
- M. Gray